Sunday, May 13, 2012





THIERY HENRY CONVERTS TO ISLAM


"Since many friends of mine, who I feel very close to converting to Islam, as PhilippeChristanval, Nicholas Anelka, Peter Luccin, Eric Abidal, Franck Ribery, Didier andDomy, I do not know how to explain but I felt very close to Islam, I consider religion is best for me if ever I were to convert to a religion, and virtually all its rites.

That's why I consider religion with which I have more affinity [literal translation: religion closest to my heart.

But against, Islam says that human beings must first believe, and I now I have not announced anything, but I understand Islam more than any other religion. It is indeedsad to see many people who have no desire to understand Islam.

They believe that Muslims are terrorists, an idea that some are trying to make and I think it's really sad, because the reality is very different. I know some things aboutIslam, and I think it is far from that image. A Muslim is above all a being with a big heart.

It is also sad to see that some cases are used globally by some to get the wrong message, and I do not know why.

And I always say, if a person believes in god, it must also believe in the Koran and the last messenger. "

No comments:

Post a Comment